Lucifer - Season 4
Based on the Vertigo characters, the TV series, written and executive produced by Kapinos, centers on 'Lucifer' who, bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, resigns his throne and abandons his kingdom for the gorgeous, shimmering insanity of Los Angeles, where he opens an exclusive piano bar called Lux.
- Episode 01: Everything's Okay
- Episode 02: Somebody's Been Reading Dante's Inferno
- Episode 03: O, Ye Of Little Faith, Father
- Episode 04: All About Eve
- Episode 05: Expire Erect
- Episode 06: Orgy Pants to Work
- Episode 07: Devil Is As Devil Does
- Episode 08: Super Bad Boyfriend
- Episode 09: Save Lucifer
- Episode 10: Who's Da New King Of Hell?
Keywords: #D.B. Woodside #Kevin Alejandro #Lauren German #Lucifer - Season 4 #Lucifer #Lucifer - Season 4 #Nathan Hope #Tom Ellis
Actors Of "Lucifer - Season 4"
Critics Of "Lucifer - Season 4"
Den of Geek
May 01, 2019 Lucifer's journey with Netflix picks up where the series left off and continues to give viewers the intellectually challenging show they've come to love. And yes, it's still retains its sass!Read in Source
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...