Ghost Adventures - Season 9, Episode 3: George Washington Ghost
In the season opener, Zak, Nick, and Aaron head to Los Angeles for their lockdown at the Oman House, a mansion located on the infamous address of 10050 Cielo Drive in Benedict Canyon. The home is said to be riddled with paranormal activity believed to be directly linked to the Manson Murders of 1969 that killed Hollywood actress Sharon Tate. The guys also discover that the house was built upon Native American burial grounds.
- Episode 1: Sharon Tate Ghost
- Episode 2: The Myrtles Plantation
- Episode 3: George Washington Ghost
- Episode 4: Bannack Ghost Town
- Episode 5: Fear Factory
- Episode 6: Heritage Junction
- Episode 7: Battle of Los Angeles
- Episode 8: Saint James Hotel
- Episode 9: Fox Hollow Farm
- Episode 10: Haunted Savannah
- Episode 11: Whaley House
- Episode 12: Overland Hotel & Saloon
- Episode 13: Old Licking County Jail
Keywords: #Aaron Goodwin #Ghost Adventures - Season 9 #Nick Groff #Nick Groff #Zak Bagans #Zak Bagans
Actors Of "Ghost Adventures - Season 9"
Country: United States
Genre: Thriller, Horror, Mystery
Twelve years after the tragic death of their little girl, a dollmaker and his wife welcome a nun and several girls from a shuttered orphanage into ...